Bangors' VideoHub|BACK IN ACTION!|

Started by MikeMan, September 09, 2012, 01:50

Ethan

Rubber does awesome work... but one question, where do you find those entrance music things. funny as hell, and oh, you do great work with video editing

MikeMan

Quote from: Ethan on November 18, 2012, 02:32
Rubber does awesome work... but one question, where do you find those entrance music things. funny as hell, and oh, you do great work with video editing
Im a huge fan of music, and when i hear songs i think of what i can do with a song like that. Trust me its only the begining of my intro's. I LOVE music, and especially when its used in such a way as an opening sequence.
And thanks for feedback with editing :) Thats only from windows movie maker.. the latest video i used Camtasia i think its called. I have song vegas.. but thats really complicated, and im still working out the bugs.. When i get that rolling.. my videos should be on another level :fuckyeah:

:trainsguy:

DeeJayy

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

MikeMan

Thanks guys,
I love making videos for this server, its a lot of fun and there's a lot of people who want to involved.

Thank you so much <3

MikeMan

New In-Game Video Is Now Up!!  = Please Enjoy!

Matias

Ethan

are you recording your monitor while playing this?

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on November 19, 2012, 00:03

That would be very stupid :P
He is using a software that records what he plays and also record microphone line in :P

MikeMan

Quote from: Beelzeboss on November 18, 2012, 23:54
Nice video! :P But it freezes at 8:44 D:

lol remember when i timed out? That is when that was. i had the video play, but i talked over it saying about it freezing :P

MikeMan

Sorta-
Im using Fraps (which i run all the time) and i use the video record, and i choose for it to record sound. The past two videos i used Camtasia 8 to edit, where i learned how to talk over clips also lol

Matias

Quote from: Bangor on November 19, 2012, 00:57
Sorta-
Im using Fraps (which i run all the time) and i use the video record, and i choose for it to record sound. The past two videos i used Camtasia 8 to edit, where i learned how to talk over clips also lol

Btw you can record microphone with fraps too :D

MikeMan

sardarji

DeeJayy