Thief Signalation for Securicar Mission

Started by [IT]Vercingetorige, July 21, 2012, 20:09

[IT]Vercingetorige

i think that securicar's trucker need to view thief on the map, this is just a bit fair, i mean: thief has a red dot on loaded securicar but securicar's driver could not see where thief so it would be beautiful if u do something like: if you are doing a mission have a red dot on thief to check their movements

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Gameboy

Bracky

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

no, just no... you dont know who is thief just like in real life so if this is done you could easily PM your cop friend and tell him who to (possibly) arrest so

no -1

TheScaniaBoy

Can be helpful: +1
Can be abused: -1

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on July 21, 2012, 23:55
no, just no... you dont know who is thief just like in real life ..
wanna real life.. so why dont to make thieves invisible for cops and cops invisible for suspects ?
THAT will be REAL LIFE then..

+1 fór idea :p

Panzer

[TLC]Titanio

+1 For Idea, but in addition, I would say if you can make sure that fines for harmored truck must be paid when you don't have the mission, everything to avoid being stopped by a policeman simultaneously to  thief tries to steal the cargo.

Quote from: $nake on July 22, 2012, 00:19
wanna real life.. so why dont to make thieves invisible for cops and cops invisible for suspects ?

+1

[IT]Vercingetorige

and also armored invisile to thieves, fines invisible to police, overloaded invisible to police, and more and more and more....  :P

Quote from: [TLC]Titanio on July 22, 2012, 00:51
+1 For Idea, but in addition, I would say if you can make sure that fines for harmored truck must be paid when you don't have the mission, everything to avoid being stopped by a policeman simultaneously to  thief tries to steal the cargo.

+1

+1 for Titanio's idea

Leoviz

It's fair, but it's unfair for the thief and is not realistic too... i'm neutral.

Fabricio_Silva

+1
At least players without a mission could have a different color.
for example green

Ethan

Quote from: Fabricio_Silva on July 22, 2012, 02:51
could have a different color.for example green

green is taken already

The_Spinner

+1
We can report players which is ramming for thief armored van, because we don't know what they want. Maybe they ram just for fun. That means more work for admins
Maybe another class for security will be nice so only that class can see thieves
Also, I think best color for this is green because red is convoy leader

F4LL

-1 Lets make it a little bit harder ;)