Author Topic: DFF Unlocker.  (Read 2042 times)

Offline TheSandman

• Administrator
  • cookies: 133
  • Victoria Dawn Justice ❤❤
  • IG name: TheSandman
DFF Unlocker.
« on: May 09, 2012, 13:55 »
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to unlock a .DFF file? I downloaded a DFF unlocker, but it doesnt work. Any ideas?
Ive watched alot of YouTube videos, nothing yet :(

Note: I dont plan on stealing other peoples mods, just to edit and practise as i use 3DS Max at school, so its practically study.

Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules.

Offline Bruno_2MLG4CT

• VIP
  • cookies: 85
  • #FreeSajmon2k14 #ScrewVani
  • IG name: Brane.
Re: DFF Unlocker.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 15:49 »
Try with this :)

:trollface: :trollface:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift
#DemotSurpm

Offline xXFallenAngelXx

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 17:30 »
Sorry to break the news to you...

Even editing other people's work without permission with or without intention to re-distribute, goes against intellectual material laws where the author defines it. If a file is locked, The author probably doesn't want it edited.

Good luck finding one though.

Offline Matheus

• cookies: 18
  • Zmodeler <3
  • IG name: Math
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 17:35 »
Rw Analyze
    What part of ''10 days to unban'' didnt you get?
    I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.
    So uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story.

Useless topic. There is nothing legendary when a moderator resigns from his duties.

Agree.

There might not be anything special to YOU about when a mod resigns...but they like to feel appreciated every now and then. This topic does just that. It seems nobody appreciates mods/admins in game (or out of game for that matter). I dedicated almost a year and a half to moderating and never really got thanked or told I was doing a good job. That is actually one of the reasons why I quit....there just wasn't enough reward/feedback in it. Some people (like you) don't know how hard and time consuming it is to be part of the staff team. They deserve all the praise they can get...it's nice to feel appreciated every now and then, and that's exactly what this topic does.

Troll, but always telling the truth!
Quote from: RacerRX
hm. thats odd. my post disappeared. some will say theres a reason you didnt get a compliment page bro. Gz on making yourself a page, making yourself look even more arrogant. But gz for being staff. (Now you cant remove it because its not all negative.)

Offline Deff

• cookies: 44
  • <333333333
  • IG name: viky
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 20:03 »
Some dff files cannot be unlocked even with dff unlocker. Only thing you can do is to make them Rw Analyze version 5, nothing more then that.

Offline TheSandman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 01:40 »
I tried the RWAnalyze version 5 thing, it works for Zmodeler, but not 3DS max.
I guess im going to have to learn Zmodeler, ehh :(
Thanks anyway guys lolol.

Offline Noah.

• VIP
  • cookies: 34
  • IG name: RaceRX96
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 02:19 »
you cant unlock a 3ds file.

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 6.0 Powerstroke.
ARP Headstuds, Modded EGR(Blocked out), 4" Turbo back straight pipe into 5" tip, S&B Cold air intake, 16x10 Ultra 164 wheels, 33" Toyo MT tires, Add-a-leaf stack leveling kit, Triple pillar mount GlowShift pod's for Boost, Pyrometer, and trans temp.LED Dome light map, LED license plate, glove box, and under-hood lights, RECON LED Line of fire tail light bar, VVME 6000k 55W HID heads and fogs, Spyder LED taillights.
COMING SOON!: SCT 3005 Tuner with Innovation tunes, 40HP FICM tune, Trux 4" flood light + Trux 12" spot light, Full stereo, Remote starter / alarm, Window tint on driver / passenger window / windshield banner.

Offline TheSandman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 02:47 »
I have Kam's GTA script which imports DFF's into 3DS Max, ihate931 uses it.
Race, did you read my FB message? :o

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?: