Roadtrain Mod - Made by me (non laggy)

Started by Deff, May 08, 2012, 00:36

Deff

This mod was made by me for this event:
Who can create the best mod?

Unfortunately I did not submit the mod on time and didn't realize the event is over. Anyways, the mod was ready so I am releasing it here 8)

Screen:
[hide=Screenshot][/hide]

Video:
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDbp5jL_kI
or view below

File Size = 1.6 MB
[hide=Direct Download Link]
Download[/hide]

FAQ:
Lights working?
Ans: All the lights work ! 8)

PS: This my first mod for GTA SA, never did modding before.

Matheus

Keep going viky, and you will be a 3D Master :P nice mod btw, i just dont like the wheels but the rest is nice :)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

The_Spinner

Deff

Marccc

It looks like a Transformers truck. I dont like it.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

SeraMondialu

Supra

Truck is nice for a first project, but the wheels are not right for a truck

matriXat

Quote from: Seraphim on May 09, 2012, 11:57
Wtf is this shit on roads ?

1. Doesn't matter if it's on the road or not it's his project, not yours.
2. What does give you the right to insult someone hard work, this was made from scratch, lets see your "shit"
3. I personally like it!

So advice to you; Don't be a "tough guy" , show us what you got, then talk / shit,crap,etc. etc \

+ i can do annoying formats to.

Deff

Thanks guys :D for the feedback, it will help me if I am making mod for someone else, but this was for me but I released it too.

Like matriXat said, it doesn't matter to me whether its a shit even though I know it because I have worked hard on it and I like alloy wheels (like in cars) so I purposely inserted them on truck, because I wanted a truck like that specially, not with normal wheels of a truck :D

Thanks, feedback is appreciated (all types) 8)

Matheus

Deff, if you create a xfire i can help you with some basic things if u want. I'm not a pro, but i can do some stuffs like you :D. Pros here are rubber, racerx, ihate, etc :P

Spekter

Quote from: matriXat on May 09, 2012, 15:07
Quote from: Seraphim on May 09, 2012, 11:57
Wtf is this shit on roads ?

1. Doesn't matter if it's on the road or not it's his project, not yours.
2. What does give you the right to insult someone hard work, this was made from scratch, lets see your "shit"
3. I personally like it!

So advice to you; Don't be a "tough guy" , show us what you got, then talk / shit,crap,etc. etc \

+ i can do annoying formats to.

Nicely said. But you forgot one thing. He is just a Seraphim. Ignore him like you would ignore a boring 10 years old kid. We all do.  :)

Ontopic:
Deff, you did a pretty good job, and it is your first project. I can only imagine what my first mod would look like.  :D

Mefi

forward looks like a citroen c2 : D song from ford racing 2 :P excellent job for the first time, like!

Adryan[RO]

cool mod. but it`s too edgy. u can try to "repair" them...but it`s a good first project. gz for that
        Android User    

Deff