Bangor and his Whore

Started by Rubber, April 15, 2012, 19:42

Rubber

I just made a few edits to Bangor's Whore truck and trailer. RaceRX converted the trailer from some other format (18WOS?). He did most of the work on it and I give him credit for it. I spent a few hours editing it further and this is what I came up with:

I added and fixed the lights on the trailer.
Added logo to the side and rear of trailer
Made the top as an extra and added gravel and dirt extras as well. Now sometimes the trailer is empty, sometimes has gravel or dirt, and sometimes has the tarp on the top.
I also made only the frame paintable. this was just to make it look more realistic because most real trailers are unpainted or polished aluminum.
I customized his trailer by adding chrome iron crosses to the mud flaps. Also added chrome strip to the bottom of the mud flaps. Don't pay attention to the thrid picture, the mud flaps were still messed up in this pic (the middle one is too far down). I fixed it now.

As for the truck:
It started out as a low quality Arlan mod. By low quality I mean he had no reflections. I textured almost the whole truck, added the stacks, headlights, chicken lights, bumper, and visor. I have a feeling racer got a hold of it at some point and stretched the frame when I wasn't looking.....
Oh yeah, I also added a custom logo for Bangor on the back of the cab. Here are some pictures.

Strato

How about the download link finally

Rubber

This is a custom truck and trailer, sorry no download link unless you get racer's permission. He is the one that created the trailer. I heavily modified the truck from one of arlans and might upload at some point...im not sure.

Strato

Quote from: Rubber on April 15, 2012, 19:47
This is a custom truck and trailer, sorry no download link unless you get racer's permission. He is the one that created the trailer. I heavily modified the truck from one of arlans and might upload at some point...im not sure.

I have racers permission already so pm me with that please

RaceRX

So far, Strato. and Bran King can have it. Thats all for now. No 4shared or mediafire links though. Skype or xfire transfers only. Now for the truck, Let me talk to rubber.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dr_Doom

Thanks Racer! Skype: Bran_King