Tired of those boring old billboards?

Started by Rubber, April 15, 2012, 04:32

Rubber

I just made it in photoshop and txd editor. I'll probably make a bunch then upload them if anyone wants them.

If anyone has a suggestion for a billboard, let me know.

So far I have:

Supreme

this;

Nice BTW, and how to replace them?

Strato

Can You give us the .txd files for it?

@Twitter, Alci's Img Editor, IMG Tool, replace just the texture files.

Rubber

I create the images in photoshop. Then you have to go in MTA and look which billboard uses what txd file. Then go in img tool and find that txd. Extract the txd to some new folder. Open the txd with txd workshop to see which images are in there. You can then drag and drop your new images into the txd workshop area. I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I always make sure my images are named exactly the same as the image I'm replacing. After importing the image, double click on it in txd workshop and compress it. Then save your new txd (has to be the same name but different location). Go back in img tool and replace the txd with the new one you just created. Start GTA.

Oh also, when you make your images, make sure you make them the same dimensions as the ones you are replacing. Most are 256x128 pix. I could probably make High Resolution billboards but it might require a remapping of the image in zmodeler.

I know it probably sounds like a big ordeal, but once you do it, it's not bad.

Oh and twitter, I'll get right on that billboard. Do you have a preference for which billboard it replaces?

Supreme

Quote from: Rubber on April 15, 2012, 19:09
I create the images in photoshop. Then you have to go in MTA and look which billboard uses what txd file. Then go in img tool and find that txd. Extract the txd to some new folder. Open the txd with txd workshop to see which images are in there. You can then drag and drop your new images into the txd workshop area. I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I always make sure my images are named exactly the same as the image I'm replacing. After importing the image, double click on it in txd workshop and compress it. Then save your new txd (has to be the same name but different location). Go back in img tool and replace the txd with the new one you just created. Start GTA.

Oh also, when you make your images, make sure you make them the same dimensions as the ones you are replacing. Most are 256x128 pix. I could probably make High Resolution billboards but it might require a remapping of the image in zmodeler.

I know it probably sounds like a big ordeal, but once you do it, it's not bad.

Oh and twitter, I'll get right on that billboard. Do you have a preference for which billboard it replaces?

LV entrance? Just one in or near LV

Rubber

Also, I made a convoy trucking advertisement to get rid of the old annoying ads on the artic 1 trailer:

Ethan

just think of how many of those there are in SA.. you could have some fun

Rubber

That reminds me, twitter do you want any other billboards? because I can replace them at the same time just as easily. There are about 5 on the same file. Replacing them doesnt increase file size unless I go to high def, which im not yet.

mick88

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Rubber on April 15, 2012, 22:32
Also, I made a convoy trucking advertisement to get rid of the old annoying ads on the artic 1 trailer:

Super :D  :OK: :OK:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dr_Doom

Rubber, I wanna use this ASAP plz... As soon as you get the Download upload... Thx :)

Matheus

Try to make some things like Lindsey :P it will be great fun,

Rubber

Dr_Doom

Rubber! Can i please have that Dumper Mod? I love the Tri Axle... :) Please send me the link!

Rubber

bran, ask racer. You need to get both our permission for it because we both worked on it. I could care less, but I haven't talked to racer yet. So be patient until further notice.