"The Whore"

Started by MikeMan, April 10, 2012, 01:50

MikeMan

;)

RaceRX

you're welcome. Trailer is unfinished, converted by me. And truck was edited by me and Rubber
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

ihatetn931

the ass end is to long, which reflection texture did you use race or are you using that cloud reflection rubber has

RaceRX

Its stretch frame its suppost to be long.

And the texturing is by rubber, but he used that chrome png img I sent you and made it black and white
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

What's the tittle "The Whore" about?..

Ethan

Quote from: Strato. on April 10, 2012, 10:40
What's the tittle "The Whore" about?..

maybe thats what he named the truck??

TheSandman

Its cool, but i dont like the whole idea of 'scrapin and stretchin' the truck.
Id rather have a bullbar, couple aerials, and red dust on it, and a big gold dog on the hood ;)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

MikeMan

It's called "The Whore" , and here in America its all about stretched trucks that are slammed to the ground 8)

RaceRX

Quote from: Bangor on April 10, 2012, 15:12
It's called "The Whore" , and here in America its all about stretched trucks that are slammed to the ground 8)
exactly. And lights. More lights = more sexy. I have 6 primary tail lights, 9 secondary tail lights, 6 sleeper lights facing the trailer, 9 roof lights, 12 breather lights, 10 or 11 bumper lights, and my trailer has a atotal of 158 lights.

Nice

Konali

Quote from: RaceRX on April 10, 2012, 17:42
Quote from: Bangor on April 10, 2012, 15:12
exactly. And lights. More lights = more sexy. I have 6 primary tail lights, 9 secondary tail lights, 6 sleeper lights facing the trailer, 9 roof lights, 12 breather lights, 10 or 11 bumper lights, and my trailer has a atotal of 158 lights.

Sounds like Las Vegas on wheels dude :biggrin:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Strato

Do You mind posting the trailer link? I'd use it :)

RaceRX

Its not finished yet

Nice

Strato

I d on't care if it's not ready. It's amazing, please link that :)