Projects i am currently working on

Started by ihatetn931, February 19, 2012, 21:12

ihatetn931

Since i've gotten in to this server i thought i would put my modeling skills to work, I have only done 1 trailer so far but i do plan on doing others as well. Ok well i don't like getting mods that look all shiny and stuff like that cause imo they don't fit with GTA:SA and they look funny in game. Now i haven't done much so far.

So what i do is take the orginal vehicle models and edit them to look better and more relastic while still keeping the orginal models and graphics. They won't cause lagg since they're the orginal model just edited, sometimes i add addtional polys but not much.

So far i have done 1 trailer and it's artic1.

What i have done to it is move the reefer from the top to the front of the trailer (where they're suppose to be) I plan on adding double wheels. I plan on also doing the other trailers as well. I'm also trying to figure out a way to make the trailer lights flash when you use the blinkers

I posted this cause i would like ideas of what i should do to the trailer and your oppinions on the trailer edit. When i edit other trailer i will prolly post pics. When i think they're done i will upload them so anyone can download. I'll post updates as i go.

Matheus

I like editions on original vehicles too :D i already did some edits on linerunner, petrol, and some trailers. Do you have xfire? Add me :D

$hadow

Nice :D I love it but I need a link plz :D
and for a suggestion : can u add little lights in the side of it ? of course if its not going to make a laag or sth :P

ihatetn931

Quote from: Matheus on February 19, 2012, 22:07
I like editions on original vehicles too :D i already did some edits on linerunner, petrol, and some trailers. Do you have xfire? Add me :D
I tried to edit the petrol but when i put it in game the texture bug, like the rim texture don't show like they should. I have no idea why. Yes i have xfire but i never get on it, my user name is ooeshadowooe. Best way to contact me is via forums cause i don't get on any instant message programs

Quote from: $hadow on February 19, 2012, 22:13
and for a suggestion : can u add little lights in the side of it ? of course if its not going to make a laag or sth :P

That is actually one of the things i plan on doing, i'm going to do that ever i get these double wheels up and going. I will upload it when i get it done.

$hadow

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 19, 2012, 22:26
Quote from: $hadow on February 19, 2012, 22:13

That is actually one of the things i plan on doing, i'm going to do that ever i get these double wheels up and going. I will upload it when i get it done.
okay :D  soon as u finish it handle me the link :D
thx :)

Matheus

ihatetn931

Ahh you use zmodler, i don't like zmodeler. 3ds max ftw, i got tired of messing with tires so i did light, here is a screen, this isn't the final thing i'm stickin with.

Lights

sorry it wasn't done in the convoy server it was taken on my local server that i've been working on. It's just much easier to check edits then joinig the convoy server. (i am not advertising, it's just my mess around server)

ihatetn931

Got the double tires working :-) (sorry for double post)

$hadow

ihatetn931

Quote from: $hadow on February 19, 2012, 23:47
* $hadow wants a link IMEDIATTLY ! :D

I'll relase the beta version. Here you go. Let me know if you find any bugs.

No need for a txd since it uses the orginal txd

$hadow

ihatetn931

Quote from: $hadow on February 20, 2012, 11:52
thx :D

Let me know what you think of it, there is currently 1 bug i have spotted. On on of the lights in the back on the side i put it to far in so i need to move it out.

Matheus

I finally found someone that like edits in San Andreas original cars!  :smile2: :smile2:

ihatetn931

Quote from: Matheus on February 20, 2012, 15:21
I finally found someone that like edits in San Andreas original cars!  :smile2: :smile2:

Ya i have enjoyed editing cars since i can never really find a mod i truly like.

I have fixed the lights and i'm currently testing them. When i have tested them i will upload the new fixed edition. After that i'm gonna work on another trailer. Maybe the petrol or somthing

ihatetn931

The old link won't work anymore, here is the fixed version.

http://adf.ly/5dx40