Its time to go to GTA IV for trucking!

Started by Marccc, November 01, 2011, 12:10

Marccc

Sit, Watch, Install IV, and /work @ GTA IV !!!

FAP FAP FAP !!

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Mr.Kangaroo

Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Google

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Strato

They overdoses things with GTA IV.. the game fails hard, it has a lot of issues and Rockstar can't even fix them. Guys just wait for GTA V.. my friend borrowed me GTA IV, i played it for 2 hours at maximum and just uninstalled. The GTA SA climate is the best and the most original .

mrtrlt

Quote from: SweetEmotion on November 01, 2011, 13:05
They overdoses things with GTA IV.. the game fails hard, it has a lot of issues and Rockstar can't even fix them. Guys just wait for GTA V.. my friend borrowed me GTA IV, i played it for 2 hours at maximum and just uninstalled. The GTA SA climate is the best and the most original .

+1 very well explained :challengeaccepted: :derrrp: :cereal:

Ethan

in case you dont get the point of this, I didnt, he wants someone to make a GTA IV MP trucking server or something?

and GTA V is way to far off, and cant even think about a GTA V MP thing even being disussed at any point, it'll probably be the same crap as IV, only online, no individual MP servers.

Konali

i believe the point is : Since GTA IV couldnt have trailers attached and they found a way to do it now makes him FAP FAP FAP :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Nagy_Sanyi

GTA 4 sucks but it has awesome graphics.Would be interesting if CVT moved to GTA 4 MP

mrtrlt

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on November 01, 2011, 14:14
GTA 4 sucks but it has awesome graphics.Would be interesting if CVT moved to GTA 4 MP

Completely impossible. And the only realistic platform for it is ps3... = no mods. :( :-\

Dr_dog

Quote from: Konali on November 01, 2011, 13:22
i believe the point is : Since GTA IV couldnt have trailers attached and they found a way to do it now makes him FAP FAP FAP :)
if its talking about server in the video looks like the trailer model is hooked to truck with custom script. I seen these mods before.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Neon$lash

Quote from: Ethan on November 01, 2011, 13:19
in case you dont get the point of this, I didnt, he wants someone to make a GTA IV MP trucking server or something?

and GTA V is way to far off, and cant even think about a GTA V MP thing even being disussed at any point, it'll probably be the same crap as IV, only online, no individual MP servers.

I Agree with you at GTA V point don't think ti will be good but back to the topic CVT on gta IV mp. will not be good. half of the players will not be active. for some reasons.

- pc specs aren't good.
- liberty city isn't the right thing for doing trucking. dosen't got long desert road like san andreas.

Anyway. plus marccc the fap fap thing made me  :pokerface: really hard. :P

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Strato

The best trucking GTA is GTA SA.. coolest map, good handling and not so many bugs ..

Twizeler

its perfect now see if i can run it :P
i can run it easly :P

Dr_dog

also handling on those GTA IV cars are like 80s cadillac all wobble every direction
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS