Started by Seven_Driver$, October 30, 2011, 03:19

Should Cops Only Use Cop Cars

Yes
41 (78.8%)
No
15 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Seven_Driver$

Every cop should do the real life cop thing. They should have read COP CARS because every cop is using infernus and thats unfair to the thief jobs because they always use them. It gets really annoying when like some cops use the cop cars and its unfair to people who use infernus.
[hide=sevie's forum signature] 
[/hide]
[joshy]
[hide=Who Owns This Forum Signature]Sevie[/hide] [hide=Why?]
QuoteWhy do people RAM so much when they can just drive normally?
[/hide] [hide= Sevie's Message]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[hide=Sevie's Flag Counter]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)
[hide=how many fines you have]$999999999999[/hide]
[hide=A good Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBykDpbZ6s0[/hide]

badboi787

They should only use Cop cars, kthnx.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Bob_Ferret

Yep I agree.

I have always used police vehicles. It gets annoying when you chase someone for so long and some guy in a fast car drives past and fines him. Also not fair for thief's.

R16RACA

A)
DO NOT POST WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED

B)
i almost always use cop car, but if you remove the normal cars part for some (noob) cops, they will complain that suspects are too fast. However i do support this idea.

C)
your poll is wrong. it says yes/no, and you may select up to 2 options. this works out as me being able to pick both
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Seven_Driver$

Quote from: R16RACA on October 30, 2011, 03:53

C)
your poll is wrong. it says yes/no, and you may select up to 2 options. this works out as me being able to pick both

I made it up to 100 votes per player :)
[/hide]
[joshy]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)

Seven_Driver$

Quote from: R16RACA on October 30, 2011, 03:53

A)
DO NOT POST WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED

it was only for the poll because none other had a poll
[/hide]
[joshy]

[/hide]

Ethan

Vote no on Proposition 24! Stop cops from being allowed to arrest in other cars besides cop cars, make them arrest in a COP CAR..

This is a paid advertiement by the association to stop cops from arresting in other cars
+1 million

not just infernuses but sandking, hotrings, bullet, banshees

mrtrlt

They should never have been allowed to in the first place. C:-)

Anri

FFS infernus cops are so easy ...... just enter in a city and they will crash 2 times each corner full speed BUT for infernus 1 full speed crash = totaled
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

DeHavilland

Cops cars + banshee and comet should be allowed to use.  :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

If you take this from cops, they will have nothing left. The won't be able to catch sh!t because their equipment is not enough.
You call them infernoobs, but how about you guys when you show off in your fast cars on the Julius Thruway? What are they supposed to do, when even their chopper is slower then the infernus? You are no better than any cop you acuse!!! I vote hell no. Doing this will be the biggest mistake ever.
no animated signatures allowed

mrtrlt

Quote from: helion_prime on October 30, 2011, 11:12
If you take this from cops, they will have nothing left. The won't be able to catch sh!t because their equipment is not enough.
You call them infernoobs, but how about you guys when you show off in your fast cars on the Julius Thruway? What are they supposed to do, when even their chopper is slower then the infernus? You are no better than any cop you acuse!!! I vote hell no. Doing this will be the biggest mistake ever.

2 things.

1. Cops if they are patient. Can catch infernoob thieves with good driving skills. Set up road blocks ect...

2. Are you trying to say that you do that...

:suspicious:

Spekter

Quote from: helion_prime on October 30, 2011, 11:12

People that become wanted in Infagotnub are no different than 'cops' that use the same vehicle. And if you dont give up as soon as you see the wanted guy is using a fast car, you will eventually catch him. And finally, yes, we are better than the 'cops' we acuse.

Joshy

Honestly I think helion_prime's statement is a load of crap, if cops had any sense what so ever they would stay from them and the suspects will give up. Simple as.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Mefi

-1, its not fair, for example, 4 policemans(all in infernus) vs one thief(infernus) ? whos will win? police...maybe do police elegy but not a infernus...